Monday 10 August 2015

Shop: New postcards & a holiday

With all the illustrations I've been making lately, it seemed about time I got some new postcards printed. So last week I placed an order at the printed and I've now added 7 new designs to my Etsy shop.



The following designs are now available to buy for £2 each or 6 for £10 plus p&p:
Ice Cream Party
Sweet Tooth
Succulents
On the Windowsill
I carried a watermelon
Phases of the Moon
Daydream

View them all (and plenty of older designs too) in the shop here.


On Saturday I'm going away for a week, for a lovely cruise to the Fjords with my family. I'll be keeping the Etsy shop open (the Folksy store will be closed for the week) but any orders placed between this Friday 14th and Sunday 23rd will be dispatched on Monday 24th. Any orders placed in this time will also receive a little extra as a thank you for waiting!

I'm planning on taking a very large amount of pictures on this holiday and hope to produce a series of illustrations based on our travels once we're back, so should have plenty to share with you in a few weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment