Friday 28 August 2015

New Illustration: Flowers in Norway

I'm currently working on a series of illustrations entitled 'Postcards from Norway'
inspired by my recent holiday. I'm using a selection of the (1200!) photos I took in Stavanger, Skjolden, Geiranger and Bergen as reference for drawing and soon I'll make a start on colouring and editing.
This illustration was inspired by one of the photos I took near a waterfall in Skjolden. I'm not sure if it'll be part of the series yet as it doesn't quite fit with the rest of the images. Either way I thought I'd share it here today as a little preview of what I've been working on.

Emma Margaret Illustration Flowers Norway 2015

I'm not sure when the finished series will be ready to share, but you can follow along on Instagram for some sneak peeks in my sketchbook!

No comments:

Post a Comment