Friday 31 January 2014

Snap Snap: 31/01/14

Its been a very long time since I shared a "Snap snap" post with you. My Instagram (as well as all my other social networking sites) got a bit abandoned during Christmas and into the New Year... and then of course it got forgotten about completely!

Hopefully this will get back to being a weekly feature very soon, but for now here's a little update from the first month of 2014:

- Inspirational words on my desk calendar.
- The first doodle of the year.
- I'm really loving candles at the moment and have bought quite a few. This pretty owl candle holder was a Christmas present.
- Continuing my love for inspirational quotes.

-Working on some new ideas
- Sketchbook pages.
- Research for ideas for my new uni project
- Trying to get better at drawing hands.

- A few days spent working on my new website.
- A package of cards being sent off to my newest stockist.
- A little bit of shopping. It wasn't intentional that the clothes matched the nail polishes!
- Planning the next 4 months of my life.

How has your 2014 been so far?
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment