Wednesday 29 January 2014

Life: The Final Push

This week was the official start of my Final Major Project at uni (eeeek!).
We went into uni on monday for an explanation of everything thats happening over the next few months, and were given a LOT of information to take in. As soon as I got home I had to make myself a little planner to help me figure out what's happening and when!


I've got a few ideas for what I want to do for my project, but I need to do a little more research before I make the final decision.
As part of the unit, we are required to keep a blog documenting are progress throughout the project, sharing images and ideas etc.
If you are interested, mine is at emmamargaretfmp.blogspot.co.uk
There's one post there so far, and I'll be writing again later in the week once I've finalised my ideas.

Obviously whilst all this is going on I may be a little absent from the blog, but I have a few posts schedule over the next week or so, so I won't be completely disappearing.

Wish me luck!
xx

1 comment:

  1. Good luck Emma! I can't wait to see what exciting ideas you come up with :-)

    ReplyDelete