Friday 24 January 2014

Life: Shiny new website!

Hi everyone!
Today I have launched my brand new website!
I've been working on it for most of the week and its now finally ready to share with you.
For a while now, just like everyone else, I've had so many sites spread across the internet (Blog, shop, Facebook etc.) but nothing that linked them all together along with a gallery of my work. So I used this week off uni as an opportunity to change that.


I registered my own domain name and used moonfruit.com to create the site. I have no clue about coding so I used Moonfruit's design tools to do that bit for me, but the layout and images are all designed by me from scratch. Moonfruit's website is pretty easy to use once you get the hang of it and there's lots of different price plans to choose from depending on what suits you best, so I would definitely recommend it if you're looking at creating your own site.

The work in the gallery is quite limited at the moment, but I'm planning on adding to it over the next week or so, including a new Sketchbook Work section, so keep an eye out for some new pieces of work. And the blog might get a slight make-over so that it matches the website a little better.


What do you think?
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment