Monday 4 April 2016

Little Golden Hood

I've gotten a little behind on my Fairytales form around the World series and haven't shared a new illustration for it for a few weeks now. So this week I'm catching up and I'll be sharing illustrations from two fairytales, starting with this one:
The True History of Little Golden Hood

This is a re-telling of the story of Little Red Riding Hood, in which the main character wears a golden coloured cloak instead of red, and her and her Grandmother are the stronger characters and are victorious over the wolf (trapping him in a well at the end)

For this one I revisited the characters I created for my University work and illustrated Little Golden Hood as a deer in the woods.


I'll be back in a few days with another new fairytale illustration!

No comments:

Post a Comment