My week in photos:
- On the day of our hand-in we celebrated by having a colouring-in afternoon. After a stressful few weeks it was nice to do something so effortless and fun!
- We also went to Tooti's Gelato Bar for a little treat.
- "Luck will be on your side this week"
- I went to visit mum and dad for the weekend and had some morning cuddles with this cutie everyday.
- For mum's birthday we went on a day trip to the zoo.
- And this guy was just as fascinated by us as we were by him!
- A spontaneous trip to London yesterday included a visit to my favourite art shop, L. Cornellisen & Son. Those jars full of pigments are so beautiful!
- We also spent a little while in Hamley's and had lots of fun playing with remote control cars and Giraffe puppets.
My final exhibition at uni is now only a week away! If you're in the area its open to the public from the 14th til the 19th of June, and you can find all the information here.