- On my way to visit my family for the weekend, my Dad sent me this with the words "I am waiting here patiently please get here soon woof woof!". Made my day.
- Blogging on the train.
- A shopping trip involved lots of pretty patterns.
- I spent the day at home with Beabea on Friday and was pretty jealous that she got to sleep all day.
- On our walk at the weekend.
- Started making notes for my new uni project.
- At uni we were told to draw anything we wanted to for 20 minutes, this was the result.
- The best part of doing a project on fairytales is that I can watch Disney Movies and call it research.
(If you want to follow what I'm up to at uni you can do so here.)