Friday 20 November 2015

Christmas Posting Dates

Oh dear, I've been neglecting the blog again haven't I?
I've got quite a lot of work on at the moment, and after coming up with some ideas for new colouring books I've given myself even more to do in getting them ready in time for my December craft fairs! So I haven't had much time to share anything on here, but I just wanted to stop by with some information on the final postage dates from my Etsy shop in time for Christmas!


3rd Dec - Africa, Middle East
5th Dec - Asia, Cyprus, Far East, Japan, Eastern Europe (Ex. Poland, Czech Republic, Slovakia)
7th Dec - Caribbean, Central & South America
9th Dec - Greece, Australia, New Zealand
12th Dec - Czech Republic, Germany, Italy, Poland
14th Dec - Canada, Finland, Sweden, USA
15th Dec - Austria, Iceland, Ireland, Portugal, Spain
16th Dec - France
17th Dec - Belgium, Denmark, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Norway, Slovakia, Switzerland
19th Dec - UK

Please note that these dates are not guaranteed. Please place your order as early as possible to be in with the best chance of receiving your items in time for Christmas.

The final posting date before Christmas will be Monday 19th December. Any orders placed after this date will be posted on Monday 4th January as I am going away over Christmas and New Year.


If you're after one of my Christmas Countdown Colouring Books, make sure you order by Thursday 27th November in order to receive it in time for  the start of advent! (UK only, international orders can no longer be guaranteed to arrive in time, but orders placed in the next few days stand a good chance!)

No comments:

Post a Comment