Monday 29 June 2015

In my Sketchbook: 29/06/15

I've been working on lots of different projects lately, so the contents of my sketchbooks have been pretty varied. The pages have been filled with pigeons, moons, fruit, turkish rugs and make-up brushes!
Here's a small selection of some of my favourite pages from the last few weeks:

Emma Margaret Illustration Sketchbook

Emma Margaret Illustration Sketchbook

Emma Margaret Illustration Sketchbook

Emma Margaret Illustration Sketchbook

Emma Margaret Illustration Sketchbook

Emma Margaret Illustration Sketchbook

Emma Margaret Illustration Sketchbook

Emma Margaret Illustration Sketchbook

Emma Margaret Illustration Sketchbook

Emma Margaret Illustration Sketchbook

If you want to keep up to date with what I'm drawing, I regularly share snaps of my sketchbook pages over on Instagram.
I'll be back on Wednesday with another new illustration to show you (those pages of drawings of moons will finally be explained!)

No comments:

Post a Comment