Saturday 14 March 2015

Shop: We're going to Renegade!

Hello!
You may have already seen via my Instagram/Twitter/Facebook, but I have some exciting news to share!
Last week I found out that I've been accepted to sell at the first ever Renegade London Spring Fair! On the 11th and 12th April, myself and lots of other lovely creatives will be selling our wares at the Old Truman Brewery from 11am til 6pm. You can find out all the details here.


At the fair I'll be launching lots of new products, including pencil cases, badges and colouring books, and my greeting cards will all be on sale at a special show price.
As I've already mentioned I'll also be selling at Crafty Fox Market on the 25th April, so if you can't make it to Renegade, you'll find me there with all the new products.

In the mean time, you can see sneak peeks of what I'm making and the preparations for the show over on Instagram.

No comments:

Post a Comment