Thursday 5 March 2015

Shop: New Stockists (And some updates!)

Last month I gained two great new stockists for my cards: Nook & Cranny in Liverpool and Elle Aime in the Netherlands!

(Photos from @shopelleaime on Instagram)

Both shops now stock a selection of my card designs amongst their lovely displays of beautiful products. Its definitely a compliment to have my work amongst so many wonderful makers!

I also had some great news in the form of acceptance into Crafty Fox Market this Spring!
On April 25th I'll be joining an array of makers and crafters at the Dogstar in Brixton to sell my wares!
I'll be selling my new card designs, PLUS lots of new products that I've been working on over the last few weeks (follow me on Instagram for some sneak peeks! @EmmaMargaretIllustration)

I've got lots to work on over the next few weeks so I'll be taking a break from the Over & Over and Wise Words posts for a little while. But I'll still be sharing what I'm up to and hopefully creating new illustrations regularly!

No comments:

Post a Comment