Wednesday 25 February 2015

In my sketchbook: 25/02/15

As I said yesterday, today I'm sharing some of my recent sketchbook pages which went in to creating some new patterns for fabric. I've been drawing pages of bumble bees, branches, blossoms, banners and animals!

Emma Margaret Illustration

Emma Margaret Illustration

Emma Margaret Illustration

Emma Margaret Illustration

Emma Margaret Illustration

Emma Margaret Illustration

Emma Margaret Illustration

I've also been drawing some more animals (some of which are new versions of some old illustrations) to get printed onto small squares of fabrics for another new product.

Emma Margaret Illustration

Emma Margaret Illustration

Once the fabrics are delivered I'll be getting to work on lots of new products, which I'll be sharing here very soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment