Happy New Year!
Hope everyone had a wonderful festive season.
2017 is a particularly exciting year for me, as it just so happens to be the year I get married! The countdown now really is on to the 23rd September!
Before I get started on all o my plans and goals for the year ahead, I just wanted to take a quick look over some of the highlights of 2016....
- An exciting, inspiring trip around the Baltics with Mum, Dad and Jamie.
- Working with some lovely new clients on some exciting projects.
- The launch of my new venture, Bea & Bloom.
- Wedding panning with my amazing, friends, family and of course my lovely fiancé, Jamie. Highlights include finding my dress, and an evening with my wonderful bridesmaids (one of which came all the way from Florida, so its now often we're all together!)
- Meeting some lovely new people and making some great new friends.
And here's a few of my goals and plans for 2017:
- Continue to find time to work on my own ideas and illustrations.
- Rebrand my little business and design some new business cards and promo materials.
- Work with more lovely clients.
- Design and launch a range of new products.
- Continue to promote Bea & Bloom and gain some lovely new clients there too.
- Enjoy every moment of the wedding planning process and what I'm sure will be the best day of my life with all the people I love.
Wising you all a wonderful 2017!