Monday 8 August 2016

Introducing Bea & Bloom

You may have seen on my various social media profiles that I'm in the process of starting up a brand new business. Bea & Bloom will be launching soon selling a range of illustrated wedding stationery, all designed by me.
A temporary homepage is now set up at beaandbloom.com, and I've shared a few wedding related posts on the new blog (this is where I'll be sharing my own wedding planning updates from now on so if you're interested in reading about that head over there and give the new blog follow).

To be the first to know when the website launches fully, sign up to the mailing list here.


You can also follow along on Bea & Bloom's own social media pages:
Facebook   |   Twitter   |   Instagram

There I'll be sharing lots of updates on the site, designs in progress and details on our launch date.

No comments:

Post a Comment