Thursday 17 September 2015

Illustration Friday: Villain

I actually had quite a few ideas for this week's Illustration Friday prompt, 'Villain'. Any good fairytale always involves a villain so there were plenty to choose from! I picked the witch from Hansel and Gretel, as I've wanted to use that story in one of my illustrations for a while but hadn't had the opportunity. 
I've illustrated Hansel and Gretel peering through the window of the gingerbread house (of course complete with one of my favourite sweets, snowies, and my favourite biscuits, chocolate bourbons!) to see the witch cooking up a spell in her cauldron.

Emma Margaret Illustration Friday Villain Hansel and Gretel 2015

I've got plenty of new work to share over the next few weeks as well as another look inside my sketchbook pages very soon.
And of course I'll be back next week with another Illustration Friday piece to show you.

No comments:

Post a Comment