Sunday 31 May 2015

Snap snap: 31/05/15

May in Photos


- Definitely the highlight of the month was our trip to Turkey. You can read all about it and see the pictures here.
- After the holiday it was straight back to work organising stock.
- I spent the bank holiday weekend with my family and got to spend some time in the garden (we don't have a garden in our place so it makes a nice change to get outside!)
- Initial sketches for a new illustration I'm working on inspired by the holiday (I'll share it here once its finished!)
- I finally got round to doing a new Wise Words post, this time inspired by Lady & the Tramp. You can view the finished version here.
- Beabea came to visit again and spent a lot of her time in her favourite spot looking out the window.

For regular updates you can follow along on Instagram!

PS. I'll be sending out the next newsletter tomorrow so if you haven't already signed up, you can do so here.

No comments:

Post a Comment