Saturday 4 April 2015

Renegade: One week to go!

Things have been getting pretty exciting, and very manic around here the last few weeks (hence the lack of posts recently) as the first ever Renegade London Spring Fair is a mere week away!
I've been working hard on lots of new products which will all be launched at the fair next weekend.

I just wanted to do a quick post to share some snaps with you of what I've been up to for the last few weeks:









I've been sewing zips, assembling books, cutting postcards and making bunting.
I've still got some sewing to finish off, and I need to pack all my cards and make some signage for my display, but I'm slowly getting there.
And of course once Renegade is over I'll be adding all the new products to my Etsy and Folksy shops.

If you're thinking of heading to Renegade next weekend you can find all the details here.
And do come and say hello if you see me, I'd love to meet you!


No comments:

Post a Comment