Friday 23 January 2015

Snap snap: 23/01/15

I've been working hard again this week and haven't had the time to take as many pictures as I'd have liked to. As well as continuing with the new card range, I've also been working on a little project for a lovely client, illustrating some French monuments.
I've also been getting distracted by reading again! This week I finished Gone Girl, and have made a start (and very nearly finished) The Language of Flowers. I'll be posting another recap of what i've read at the end of the month.
Here's a few of the snaps I did manage to take this week:


- Working on a fun cat-themed design.
- Still going with the Diary doodles!
- Doodling floral accents for my designs.
- The scanned and coloured version of the cat design. You are purrfect!

I'm aiming to order the new cards some time next week, so it really won't be long now until they're up in the shop! Expect to see a few more sneak peeks over the next week or so!

No comments:

Post a Comment