Friday 4 April 2014

Snap Snap: 04/04/14

Today's instalment of "Snap snap" covers the last 2 weeks, as my uni work has been pretty much taking over everything so I haven't had a whole lot to photograph!
I did have a lovely day last sunday though when mum, dad and Beabea came for a visit for mother's day:
- This is probably my new favourite picture of me and beabea.
- There are so many pretty flowers in the park at the moment
- I made a few little cakes for Mother's day, including mum's favourite: lemon drizzle.
- Beabea had fun on her walk in the park.

Apart from that though I've mainly been working hard on my uni project, drawing lots of buildings, birds and trees at the moment. I'm getting to the point now where I'm starting to see more of a finished thing, and today I'm making a start on the final images of the characters.


- Doodling butterflies
- Drawing all the cross-sections of the castle
- I used my Granddad's old Dymo label maker to get all my sketchbooks organised (there's a lot of them for this project!)
- My desk during the castle drawing part of the project.

1 comment:

  1. That is a great way to keep your sketchbooks organizsed in a beautiful way. Thank you for sharing and good look with your project! ^CP

    ReplyDelete