Friday 14 March 2014

4 Etsy shops I'm loving right now...

Its been quite a while since I shared any of my favourite Etsy stores on here, and I wanted to do something a little different to the old "Colour Inspiration & Etsy Love" posts as they often tied me down to sharing only shops selling illustrations, when there are so many other amazing shops out there too! So from now on, every now and then I will be sharing a small selection of my current favourite Etsy shops, selling all sorts of lovely items!
Today I'm sharing with you 3 new finds and 1 shop that I've liked for quite a while now...

1 | 2 | 3 | 4

I love these bowls by Marina Marinksi. The faces are really cute and of course I love the pattern detailing. If you fill them up then then the faces will be hidden until the food has all gone at which point the face will be revealed! They come in a great range of colours too and are all handmade to order so each one is truly unique.

1 | 2 | 3 | 4

I've spotted some of Kari Herer's work on Pinterest before but have only recently discovered her Etsy shop and the full range of images that she sells. These images are so unique and beautiful and nothing like anything i've seen anywhere else. There's some great detail in the drawings and the flowers really make them stand out. I can't decide which piece is my favourite as they're all so pretty, but I'm always a fan of giraffes so that one is definitely high up on my list!

1 | 2 | 3 | 4

Native Bear was one of the first Etsy shops I discovered and I've loved Leela Robinson's work ever since. There's a great variety of items in this shop, with everything from colourful art prints, to custom rubber stamps and hand-printed tea towels, all drawn in Leela's lovely illustrative style.

1 | 2 | 3 | 4

I love the characters on these cards by Victoria Scobbie, and the pretty pastel colours are lovely too. There are cards for every occasion in this fun shop, including Christmas, Valentines and Birthdays. My favourite item here has got to be that fox on a bicycle! 

No comments:

Post a Comment